Outsourcing is becoming increasingly important to mid-size accountancy firms in the UK as they work hard to offer advisory-led services to their clients.
However, it is not always obvious how best to make use of outsourcing to drive practice growth and profitability.
Join us for a virtual panel event with some of the UK’s leading accountancy outsourcing experts and take part in the great outsourcing debate.
Thursday 23 September 2021
12.00pm – 1.00pm
During this presentation, we will explore:
– The different forms outsourcing can take in the accountancy sector
– Some of the lesser-known benefits of outsourcing
– Outsourcing as a driver of practice growth
– Outsourcing as the cornerstone of an advisory approach
– Data security and outsourcing.
This interactive online panel event is a fantastic opportunity for you to share your views and learn from other firms who are also exploring the benefits of outsourcing.
Attendees will also have a chance to learn more about GI Outsourcing’s innovative model and the benefits it offers practices of all sizes.
To secure your place at this online event, please click the link below. Once you have registered your place a Zoom Meeting link will be emailed to you on Wednesday, 22nd September.